CTO as a Service –
NWT provided a virtual CTO who worked with the team to build a business case including financial model, make a decision regarding outsourcing or building in-house, help with the hiring of new technical resource (filling the gap while the company searched for the right candidates) set up rapid prototyping to visualise the look and feel of the product and bring further investment from the main company onboard.
• Delivered the value of a senior CTO without the cost incurred by hiring a permanent CTO
• Helped client embrace an Agile methodology for the development of the new app (some sprints outsourced, some kept inhouse)
• Helped to define and develop corporate strategy regarding infrastructure and technology stack
• Developed a leadership and Talent Acquisition and Development Plan
• Interacted with investors regarding further investment
Together, Anexinet and NWT are uniquely positioned to help clients streamline their journey to the Cloud in the face of the pandemic by designing, building, automating and managing their workloads and applications on Enterprise-Cloud or Cloud-Hyperscalers, including AWS, Alibaba, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. The strategic partnership has already helped one established financial institution unlock significant value by accelerating the development and delivery of effective, integrated Cloud-based solutions. Anexinet’s proven Kickstart process and comprehensive set of tools and services deliver an Agile, scalable Cloud-based environment that embraces traditional IT as well as Private, Public, and Managed Cloud. Migrating applications and business systems to the Cloud is a daunting task for even the most mature organization. As a result, a Cloud-adoption strategy and roadmap often means the difference between successful deployment and failure to launch. Anexinet helps organizations determine their ideal strategic approach.